8-Hour Private Shore Excursion from Monaco
Visit the tiny, glamorous principality of Monaco on a private shore excursion. Marvel at the glitz of Monte Carlo. Admire panoramic views over Nice from the Middle Corniche road. Stop at Eze, perched high above the Mediterranean, for breathtaking views.
- See Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze on a private tour from the Monaco port
- Enjoy free time in Monaco and see the palace and cathedral
- Take a drive on the F1 Grand Prix course in Monte Carlo
- Visit the Fragonard perfumery in medieval Eze
DescriptionTravel in an air-conditioned minivan that comfortably seats up to 8 people. In Monaco you’ll head to the old town and have free time to visit the palace and the cathedral, and possibly see the changing of the palace guards. Continue on to Monte Carlo, where your driver/guide will take you on a lap of the F1 Grand Prix circuit. You’ll have some free time at Casino Square to browse the luxury shops, take a walk in the stunning gardens, and gaze at the mega-yachts in the harbor. Drive up into the mountains behind Monaco to the unforgettable medieval village of Eze. See the shops that are carved into the rocks, and discover the world of fragrances and flowers during a visit to the nearby Fragonard perfumery. Enjoy a drive along the spectacular Middle Cornice Road as you head back to the port.
IncludesProfessional bi-lingual driver/guide Villefranche Harbor pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned mini-van (8-seater) Food and drinks Site admissions (unless specified) Gratuities (optional)
- You will receive confirmation within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require a collapsible wheelchair, please make a request when booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants. Please request them when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability