Antibes: 1 or 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Experience a hop-on hop-off open-air bus tour with 360° views and enjoy spectacular views of famous and historical sites around Antibes Juan-Les-Pins and Cap d’Antibes.
- Discover Antibes, Juan-Les-Pins, and Cap d’Antibes in an open-top bus
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of the 4 stops around the region
- Explore famous sites and monuments at your own pace
- Listen to insights and history with an audio guide in 10 languages
DescriptionEnjoy a daylong tour that gives you a great opportunity to visit Antibes, Juan-Les-Pins, and Cap d’Antibes on an open-top bus where you can get on and off at any of the 4 stops. Travel at moderate speeds, get stunning panoramic views, and learn about the region through an informative audio-guide. Embark on a tour of Antibes Juan-Les-Pins in modern, state-of-the-art buses with spectacular 360° panoramic views through their continuous retractable transparent roofs and windows with UV protection. You can hop-on or hop-off in 4 different boarding stops and enjoy the flexibility as the duration of the tour is up to you. Scheduled stops on the route are: Place Guynemer: the stop is ideally located in the heart of the old town, close to the Picasso and Peynet museums, Antibes Cathedral, and the pedestrian area with its numerous shops, the ramparts, and many other monuments Fort-Carré: the stop is in front of the monument so that you may visit the fort, or simply enjoy a stroll along this magnificent edifice. This stop also gives you the opportunity of exploring port Vauban, Europe’s largest marina, and its collection of magnificent yachts and sailing boats. Juan-Les-Pins: this stop is in the center of Juan Les Pins, one of the French Riviera’s most mythical resorts, with its fine sandy beaches, beautiful terraces, and a plethora of fashion boutiques. Baie de la Garoupe: this exceptional site is nestled at the heart of Cap d’Antibes and boasts some of the most beautiful beaches of the coast. Take the Sentier des Douaniers or Tire-poil (coastal path) all the way to the Anse de l’Argent Faux, where you can admire the bay of Antibes billionaires. The bus route features: downtown Antibes, port Vauban, Fort-Carré, place De Gaulle, the Ilette, the chemin des Sables, the Palais des Congrès, the Pinède, Juan-Les-Pins, la Gallice port, Cap d’Antibes, the lighthouse and chapel of la Garoupe, Garoupe bay, and the beaches of la Salis. There is a stop for a few minutes at the Garoupe lighthouse to allow you to discover its Chapel and Notre Dame de Bon Port church which also gives you an exceptional view of the Juan-Les-Pins Bay, the Lérins Islands, Cannes, and the Estérel mountains.
Includes1 or 2-day pass (depending on option selected) Audio-guide in Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian
- Buses do not have accessibility for wheelchairs or child strollers
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off bus tour from any of the 4 bus stops listed at the times below: Place Guynemer: 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM Fort-Carré: 10:10 AM, 11:40 AM, 1:10 PM, 2:40 PM, 4:10 PM, 5:40 PM Juan-Les-Pins: 10:30 AM, 12:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM Baie de la Garoupe: 11:00 AM, 12:30 AM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability