Beaulieu-sur-Mer: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise42 Reviews
See the iconic sites of the French Riviera on a unique and environmentally friendly solar boat tour. Take in views of stunning villas and a nature reserve. Learn more about solar sailing on a private boat that has seating for 6 persons.
- Sail among famous villas, magnificent coastline and spectacular yachts
- Soak up a silent odorless solar boat
- Embark on private tour for families, friends or lovers
DescriptionStart from Beaulieu's marina (Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolis), in the famous bay of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, between Nice city center and Monaco. Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on a private boat accompanied by a guide that will show you the famous spots along the coastline. Admire the famous villas of Kerylos and Ephrussi Rothschild, and the iconic hotels La Reserve and Royal Riviera. Discover the mooring in front of Villa David Niven above crystal-clear waters or sail between the yachts at sunset. The ship is a 100% solar-powered, silent and odorless electric boat with the ability to cruise at a close distance to points of interest. The boat is license free so that you can take the opportunity to drive as well under the guidance of your private skipper guide. At the end of the tour, return to Beaulieu-sur-Mer's Marina. Tours may be canceled during unfavorable weather, but if this occurs you’ll be given fair warning with an option to reschedule. The best is to book within 24H before departure depending on weather forecast. This 1-hour guided tour includes solar sailing training, navigation to Kerylos and David Niven's famous villas, discovery of a natural reserve with its translucent waters and experience of port maneuvers. Your tour is a private one that’s customized and priced for a group of up to 6 people. All you need to do is bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and cap.
IncludesSolar-powered boat ride Tour guide Sightseeing cruise Snorkel and pool noodle Wi-Fi Food and drinks Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children must be accompanied by a parent
- The boat's teak deck is fragile so you may be asked to take your shoes off
- The tour may be canceled during unfavorable weather and if this occurs you will be given fair warning with the option to reschedule
- Please dress appropriately according to the weather at sea e.g. warm clothes in winter and sunscreen in summer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability