My Guide Website?
Cannes: Half-Day Catamaran Cruise181 Reviews
Climb aboard a modern and fully equipped catamaran in the Bay of Cannes and take in the breathtaking views of the glamorous French Riviera on a half-day cruise. Top up your tan as you relax on board, and enjoy some time to swim and snorkel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Sail the beautiful Bay of Cannes on board a modern catamaran
- Swim and snorkel in the inviting waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Top up your tan on the sun deck
DescriptionClimb aboard a fully equipped catamaran in the old port of Cannes at Quai Laubeuf, and set sail across the shimmering waters of the Bay of Cannes while relaxing on the sun deck. Departing at 2:00 PM, benefit from the best of the sun. Have free time to cool down in the water. Head towards the Île Sainte-Marguerite and to islands of the Lérins Islands group, or make your way over to the Corniche d'Or to moor either between the islands or in a cove along the Esterel Massif. Get some time to swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean Sea (masks and snorkels provided), or simply relax aboard the catamaran - the choice is yours! Return to the port of Cannes at 5:15 PM, where your cruising adventure comes to an end.
IncludesMasks and snorkels Kayak Stand up paddleboard Water
- The catamaran sails with a minimum of 15 passengers and can take up to 80 There is no credit card machine onbaord Please bring cash to pay for any extras Outside food and drinks are not permitted on board