My Guide Website?
Cannes or Antibes: Nice, Eze, Monaco, & Monte Carlo Day Trip1 Reviews
Discover the charm of the Côte d'Azur on this private guided day tour. Visit Nice, the medieval village of Èze, the Fragonard perfumery, Monaco, and the Formula 1 Circuit.
- -Explore diverse areas of Nice including Old Town and Cimiez District
- -Enjoy spectacular views of Nice, Cap Ferrat and the Mediterranean
- -Visit the medieval village of Èze and discover the Fragonard perfumery
- -Succumb to the charm of the Principality of Monaco
- -Admire the Prince's Palace located in the Old Town and the famous Casino Square
DescriptionBe picked up from your accommodation in Cannes or Antibes. Discover the culture and history of Nice during this guided city tour. Explore the Cimiez District where there are a variety of museums and the Regina Palace. In Èze, have the opportunity to visit the medieval village like an eagle's nest. You can also take a free guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery to learn more about the perfume making process. Then you will be driven to Monaco and take a walk through the old town. Discover the prince's palace and explore the city and its neo-Romanesque cathedral. Also see the famous Place du Casino, the Grand Casino, the luxury boutiques and the Café de Paris. A ride on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit awaits you from Monaco to Monte Carlo.
IncludesPick up and return to your accommodation Multilingual guide/driver Guide during the stops of the tour Unlimited bottled water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€450.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today