My Guide Website?
Cannes: Private Boat Trip to Lerins Islands & Cap d'Antibes
Take a private boat cruise from Golfe-Juan to see the Lerins Islands and Cap d'Antibes. Discover the French Riviera at your own leisure with a local skipper, taking stops to swim, snorkel, and stroll.
- Unwind amongst the turquoise waters of the French Riviera on a private boat tour
- Immerse yourself in the landscape with snorkeling gear and paddleboards provided
- Discover beautiful spots including the Lerins Islands and the Cap d'Antibes
- Tailor the trip to your wishes with stops to swim, relax, and stroll the islands
- Get away from the crowds of the city and admire the coastline of the Côte d'Azur
DescriptionAdmire the waters of the French Riviera during a trip on a private boat with a skipper. Cruise along the Golfe-Juan coast to see the Lerins Islands and Cap d'Antibes. Make the trip your own with stops to swim and snorkel in the blue waters, or take a break to stroll around one of the islands. Start at the Camille Rayon Marina, which is easily accessible by car or public transport from Cannes and Antibes. Meet your skipper and get to know the pilothouse boat, including its large cockpit with storage, passenger seats and table, fore-cabin, and swimming platform. Set sail to discover the French Riviera from a new perspective. Cruise to the picturesque Cap d'Antibes, then across the Juan Gulf to the Lerins Islands. Here, you can find spots to anchor the boat and make use of the snorkeling gear and paddleboards provided. Food and drinks are permitted onboard, with storage space for bags available. Make use of the restaurants at the marina and on the islands, as well as on-the-water delivery boats for snacks, ice cream, and drinks. Tailor the tour to your wishes as you cruise, swim, and unwind on your trip. Stroll around one of the Lerins Islands before taking the relaxing journey back to the marina.
IncludesPrivate boat trip Skipper Snorkeling gear Stand-up paddleboards Life jackets
- Dark-soled shoes are not permitted onboard
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€670.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today