My Guide Website?
Èze: Private Village Guided Walking Tour
Discover Èze, one of the most beautiful villages on the French Riviera, on a private guided tour. Take in breathtaking views of the village and the Mediterranean as you stroll along cobbled streets.
- Step back in time to the medieval era as you admire Èze-Village's stone houses
- Take in hilltop panoramic views of the French Riviera and the Mediterranean Sea
- Lose yourself in the cobblestone streets as you discover Èze's ancient roots
- See only what you want to see on a custom private tour focused on your interests
- Learn about the Phoenician, Greek, Roman, and Moorish history of the village
DescriptionExplore the picturesque village of Èze on a private tour with a guide. Admire the Mediterranean Sea from the hilltop of the Provencal village. Step back in time as you stroll through the cobblestone streets on a tour customized to your interests and needs. Discover architecture, history, and more. Meet your guide in Èze and step back to medieval times. Be fascinated by the charms of the Provencal village as you explore its picturesque corners on a stroll through the cobbled streets. Head up toward Èze's 18th-century Neoclassical church. Admire the facade by Italian architect Antoine Spinelli. Next, contemplate the stunning views of the French Riviera with the beautiful azure blue sea from the hilltop. As you explore, learn about the village from your private guide, from its Phoenician and Greek history to the present day. Enjoy a tour personalized to your specific needs and rhythm.
IncludesPrivate tour Local guide
- The tour is customized to your needs, interests, and abilities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€174.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today