My Guide Website?
Flavor & Taste of Provence9 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the French Riviera from the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle on a 5-hour tour from Nice. Visit the pretty villages of Saint-Paul de Vence and Grasse, famous as the perfume capital of the world.
- Get panoramic views of the Alps and coast of the French Riviera from Gourdon
- Experience the magical light that has inspired artists at Saint-Paul de Vence
- Stop to take souvenir photos in Tourrettes-sur-Loup, known for its violets
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory in Grasse
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Nice, and then explore the pretty villages of the French Riviera. Make your way in air-conditioned comfort to the medieval village of Saint-Paul de Vence, known for its modern and contemporary art museums. Learn how the village has inspired artists throughout history. Continue to Tourrettes-sur-Loup, famous for the annual Violet Festival that celebrates the region's most famous agricultural product. Get panoramic views of the Alps and coast from the highest medieval village of the French Riviera at the Eagle's Nest in Gourdon. End with a visit to the Fragonard perfume factory in Grasse and learn the secrets of the perfume industry. Alternatively, explore the Old Town to marvel at highlights such as the 11th-century cathedral.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Professional driver/guide Parking fees Gasoline Toll fees
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible and don't forget to provide the supplier with exact information (email and phone number). Thank you for your understanding.