My Guide Website?
French Riviera & Medieval Villages Full-Day Tour7 Reviews
Visit the Fragonard perfumery in Grasse. Explore Cannes, Antibes, Gourdon, Tourrettes-sur-Loup and St Paul de Vence in one day.
- See the French Riviera’s top highlights in a single day
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory
- Feel the 'Hollywood atmosphere' in Cannes
- Enjoy the picture-postcard scenery of the Village of Violets
- Discover artistic St Paul de Vence, the jewel of Provence
DescriptionJoin this multi-stop tour to discover the gems of the French Riviera. Follow the coastal road to Grasse, Cannes, Antibes, Gourdon, Tourrettes-sur-Loup and Saint Paul de Vence. Experience the beauty of these charming towns on the shores of the Mediterranean. Start the tour with your first stop in Grasse, the perfume capital of France. Visit the oldest perfume factory in the area, Fragonard. Continue the tour to the seaside resort of Cannes. Visit the Palais des Festivals or the Film Festival Palace in Cannes. Take a stroll along one of the most appreciated jewels of Cannes, the 'Croisette' boulevard. The promenade of La Croisette is lined with magnificent sandy beaches designer stores and the new harbor. Then, continue to the chic resort town of Antibes. Soak in the coastal atmosphere, complete with an attractive seafront, historic buildings, and an interesting old town with a traditional market. Drive through Cap d'Antibes, one of the most exclusive areas on the Cote d'Azur. Move onward to Gourdon, one of the most amazing medieval villages of the Riviera. Enjoy its charming castle and unique landscape. Proceed to your next stop at Tourrettes-sur-Loup, the 'Village of Violets', with its picture-postcard scenery. Finish the tour in Saint Paul de Vence, a stunning medieval village and the cradle of writers and painters. Slip back in time with art gallery walls scattered throughout the town.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide Fragonard parfumery guided visit
- Infant seats are available on request This tour requires a minimum number of participants to run. The tour will be rescheduled or canceled if there are not enough participants or if there are logistical/mechanical/staffing issues outside the activity provider's control. Please have a second time slot available the next day if possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€695.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today