My Guide Website?
From Cannes: Eze, Monaco, and Monte-Carlo Private Trip8 Reviews
Discover the medieval village of Eze, Monte Carlo, and the Principality of Monaco on this private trip from the Cannes port. See the casino in Monte Carlo, Hotel de Paris, and Monaco’s Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Explore Eze, Monaco, Nice in one day during this shore excursion
- Marvel the most stunning landscape on the French Riviera
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory
- Explore the ritzy principality of Monaco
- Discover the streets of the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix
DescriptionUpon arrival, you will be greeted by a driver/representative carrying a sign with your name and they'll assist you to the waiting air-conditioned van to get you on the road in the quickest and easiest way to your chosen destination. During this visit, you will discover the best of the French Riviera in comfortable car with private driver. You will have the opportunity to take photos of wonderfull panoramic views. Visit Eze is one of the most picturesque villages on the Côte d'Azur perched as an eagle's nest on top of an imposing and beautiful cliff. You will also have the opportunity to visit the famous perfumery Fragonard. Discover the Principality of Monaco and enjoy magnificent views. The Principality is one of the most popular holiday resorts of Jet-Set. Famous for its Grand Prix of Formula 1 or for its tennis tournament, Monaco is also a city full of history and charm, where the Grimaldi family has reigned for hundreds of years. You can also admire the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea. And Monte-Carlo, the most famous place in Monaco, a synonym of luxury and abundance. Explore its sumptuous villas and gigantic buildings, as well as its numerous buildings of interest: its Casino, its Opera and the Hotel de l'Hermitage, simply fabulous.
IncludesProfessional guide Air-conditioned vehicle Fragonard perfume factory guided visit Cannes port pickup and drop off
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking.