From Cannes: French Riviera 8-Hour Shore Excursion2 Reviews
Discover the magnificent cities and villages of the French Riviera on this private 8-hour shore excursion from Cannes. Admire the scenery as you explore Eze, La Turbie, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence with your experienced guide.
- Discover the magnificent cities and villages of the French Riviera
- Explore the luxurious Principality of Monaco
- Learn about the secrets of perfume at the Fragonard factory in Eze
- See the Trophy of the Alps, a magnificent Roman monument, in the village of La Turbie
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- Discover the old quarters of Antibes, the city where Picasso lived
- Walk along the world-famous Promenade de la Croisette in Cannes
- Admire the beautiful bay, lovely beaches, and stylish boutiques in Cannes
DescriptionOn this 8-hour tour you will discover the real French Riviera. The experienced bilingual driver guide will pick you up from the port in Cannes and guide you through the most beautiful and exciting places of the French Riviera. Take the advantage of the experienced bilingual guide to learn about wonderful culture, ancient history, shopping areas, and sightseeing in the South of France. During this magnificent tour you will travel through the amazing French Riviera to explore Eze, La Turbie, Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence. The first stop will be at the medieval village Eze, located at an altitude of 429 above sea level. You will visit the Fragonard factory to discover the secrets of perfume and explore the curious exotic gardens, great history, and fine art. You will then drive through the village La Turbie, also called the 'Terrace of Monaco' due to the panoramic view of the Principality of Monaco. Here you can see the Trophy of the Alps, a roman monument built in 7 BC. You will then continue on to the luxurious Principality of Monaco, known as “The Rock” for its location on a rocky headland extending to the Mediterranean Sea. Here you will explore the Old Town and visit the Prince Palace, the Oceanographic Museum, and the cathedral built with white stone in the Neo-Romanesque style, where Grace Kelly and Rainier were married and buried. On the way to Cannes you will stop at the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence. By entering the city through the Royal Gates, you will lose yourself in the plexus of streets where every home is depicted like a souvenir store or an art studio. The tour then heads to Antibes, the city where Picasso lived. Explore the old quarters, where it seems that the spirit of the medieval times is still alive. Eventually you will reach Cannes, where the Cannes Film Festival takes place every year. Cannes is probably the most spectacular place of the French Riviera with its beautiful bay framed by mountains on land, its lovely beaches, the boutiques, and the famous Promenade de la Croisette that stretches for 2.5 kilometers along the sea. Here you can see the world-famous buildings including the Carlton, Majestic Barrière, Royal, the casino, Palais des Festivals, and Congresses.
IncludesDriver guide Soft drinks Transportation by air-conditioned car (WV Caravelle, Mercedes Viano, Vitto) Pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Gratuities Food
- * Pick up available from Nice, Cannes, and Monaco. * Baby seats are required for infants. Please request at time of booking. * Pick-up at the pier from cruise ships is available. * Pick-up and drop-off are available from a variety of locations upon request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability