From Cannes: French Riviera Full-Day Tour2 Reviews
Explore the French Riviera on a full-day tour from Cannes. Enjoy a scenic drive along the coast and visit the Riviera's hotspots including Cannes, Monte Carlo, Fragonard Perfumery, and beautiful Antibes. You will even visit another country: Monaco!
- Marvel at the medieval village of Eze
- See the famous Monaco Rock with the Prince Palace and the Cathedral of Monaco
- Enjoy Monte-Carlo's elegance and luxury with a stop at Casino Square
- Visit Cannes, where the world-famous film festival takes place each year
- Pass by Juan-Les-Pins and the Cap of Antibes, home to the Riviera billionaires
- Take a walk through Antibes, a beautiful Provencal walled city
DescriptionDiscover the exclusive French Riviera on this full-day tour from Cannes. Travel along the coast and enjoy the sea views from the famous corniche road leading to Eze. Stop at the unforgettable medieval village of Eze, where the boutiques carved into the rock. Then pleasure your senses with a shopping visit to Fragonard Perfumery. Arriving in Monaco, stop at the famous Monaco Rock for a visit to the Old Town, the Prince Palace, and the Cathedral where Princess Grace and Rainier got married. Then drive through the Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit to Monte Carlo and enjoy the world of elegance and luxury with a stop at Casino Square. Moving on to Cannes, admire la Croisette with its many luxury boutiques. See the stars handprints by the red carpet of the Film Festival Palace. Enjoy a drive with breathtaking views of the bays of Juan-Les-Pins and Antibes. Then arrive in Antibes, a Provencal walled city, and take a walk in the busy old town where helicopters and yachts bustle in Billionaires' Quay.
Includes8-seat minivan with air-conditioning Multi-lingual guide Guided tour of Fragonard Perfume Factory Lunch Personal expenses Entrance tickets
- Maximum 2 languages per minivan
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY