My Guide Website?
From Mandelieu: St. Marguerite Island Roundtrip Ferry Ride26 Reviews
Take a short boat ride from Mandelieu with this ferry ticket. Explore the beautiful Sainte-Marguerite Island, see migratory birds, and visit the home of the Man in the Iron Mask.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Delight in the island’s delicate smells of fragrant pine and eucalyptus forests
- Look up to spot various species of migratory birds flying over Batéguier Pond
- Visit Fort Royal, home of the iconic Man in the Iron Mask from the famous movie
- Walk along idyllic winding paths to discover St. Marguerite's natural beauty
- Discover the island's rich history with a stop in the intriguing Martime Museum
DescriptionBook your roundtrip ferry tickets in advance for a visit to St. Marguerite Island. Enjoy a short ferry ride from Mandelieu, stroll along marked trails, and discover the area's history at the Maritime Museum. Board your ferry in Mandeliu-La Napoule and sail over the clear water. As you disembark on the island, breathe in the fragrance of pine and eucalyptus. Follow the marked trails for a botanical and historical tour of the island. Your first stop on the walk is Batéguier Pond, where many species of migratory birds rest during their journey. Next, head to the Pointe de la Convention to see unique plant species. Continue on to Fort Royal, the former residence of the legendary Man in the Iron Mask. Finish your island exploration with a visit to the Maritime Museum, sheltered within a fortified enclosure, and learn about the area's fascinating history. Head back to the port and return to Mandelieu by ferry. Departures from Mandelieu: • 9:15 A.M. • 10:20 A.M. • 11:30 A.M. • 2:00 P.M. • 3:00 P.M. • 4:30 P.M. Departures from St. Marguerite Island: • 9:40 A.M. • 10:40 A.M. • 11:50 A.M. • 2:30 P.M. • 4:00 P.M. • 5:00 P.M. • 6:00 P.M.
IncludesRoundtrip ferry ticket to St. Marguerite Island
- Dogs are welcome on the ferry and the island trails, but they must be leashed at all times