My Guide Website?
From Nice: Éze, Monaco, and Monte-Carlo Day & Night Tour31 Reviews
Discover the charm of the Côte d'Azur on a tour of Éze, Monaco, and Monte-Carlo on a day trip from Nice. Enjoy the convenience of return hotel transfers with a professional driver.
- Visit the medieval village of Èze and discover the Fragonard perfumery
- Visit the small principality of Monaco
- Admire the princely Palace in the old town and the famous Casino Square
- Drive on the famous Formula 1 circuit
- Experience the glamour of Monte-Carlo at night
DescriptionStart with a pickup from your accommodation in Nice at 2:00 PM. Meet your guide, who will accompany you throughout the day. Enjoy a panoramic view of Nice and the bays of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat as your drive to the town of Éze. In Èze, explore the charming medieval village and take a free guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery. Then, make your way to Monaco, where you will first drive along the elegant streets which are famous for hosting the annual Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious races in all of motorsport. Discover the princely palace and visit the old town and its Romano-Byzantine cathedral, and enjoy visiting the oceanographic museum. Take advantage of your free time and if a game night does not tempt you, relax at the Café de Paris on the Place du Casino. Experience the glamor of Monte Carlo and treat yourself to a drink or a delicious dessert while the luxury cars of the rich and famous gracefully pass before you. After a relaxing evening, your driver-guide will return you to your accommodation in Nice.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Multilingual driver Bottled water
- The tour does not include food If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible