My Guide Website?
From Nice: Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo Half-Day Tour27 Reviews
Embark on a half-day tour from Nice to discover the medieval village of Eze, and visit the Fragonard perfume factory. Then, explore the Principality of Monaco and the glamorous area of Monte Carlo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the narrow streets of the village of Eze
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory
- Discover beautiful old town of Monaco with its palace & cathedral
- See Monte Carlo Casino and the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit
DescriptionStart with pickup from your accommodation in Nice. With your expert guide, travel first to Eze, one of the most picturesque villages on the Côte d'Azur. Take in a panoramic view of Villefranche over Cap Ferrat. Visit the famous Fragonard perfume factory and discover the history of perfume-making from its beginnings to the present day. Then, travel to the Principality of Monaco where you will enjoy some free time to see the Prince's Palace of and visit St. Nicolas' Cathedral. Then, you will be driven along the famous Formula 1 race circuit to reach Monte Carlo and its legendary casino. Admire the elegant Salle Garnier, and the upscale hotels and restaurants of the area, before returning to Nice.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide Fragonard perfumery guided visit
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants to run. The tour will be rescheduled or canceled if there are not enough participants or if there are logistical/mechanical/staffing issues outside the activity provider's control. Please have a second time slot available the next day if possible The tour is not provided from cruise ports