My Guide Website?
From Nice: Eze, Monaco, & Monte-Carlo Half-Day Trip1379 Reviews
Experience the charm of the Côte d'Azur. Visit Eze, a medieval village and perfume Fragonard, the marvelous principality of Monaco, and the circuit of Formula 1.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of Nice, Cap Ferrat, and the Mediterranean
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and discover the perfume of the Fragonard
- Feel the charm of the Principality of Monaco
- Discover the princely palace in the old town and the famous casino square
- Roll on the Formula 1 circuit
DescriptionExplore Côte d'Azur on a half-day trip from Nice, with hotel pickup and drop-off included. Be charmed as you wander through a medieval village and discover the important sites of Monaco, Eze, and Monte Carlo with a guide. Be picked up from your accommodation in Nice in the morning or in the afternoon. Enjoy a panoramic view of Nice and the bays of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat. In Èze, have the opportunity to visit the medieval village like an eagle's nest. You can also take a free guided tour of Fragonard Perfumery to learn more about the perfume-making process. Next, be driven to Monaco and take a walk in the old town. Discover the princely palace and explore the town and its neo-Romanesque cathedral. Also see the famous Casino Square, the Grand Casino, luxury boutiques, and Café de Paris. A ride on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit awaits you from Monaco to Monte Carlo.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Multilingual guide Bottled water
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible