My Guide Website?
From Nice: French Riviera in One Day2770 Reviews BEST SELLER
Discover the Côte d'Azur on this guided driving tour of the French Riviera. Visit the village of Èze, explore Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Antibes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
- Stroll through the medieval village, Eze
- Feel the charm of the Principality of Monaco
- Visit the jewel of Provence, Saint Paul de Venice
- See Cannes and walk on the red carpet
DescriptionExplore the landscapes and towns of the French Riviera on this day trip from Nice. Travel in a spacious and air-conditioned bus to stunning destinations like the charming village of Èze, Monaco, and Cannes. Begin with a pickup from your hotel or other desired location in Nice between 8:10 AM and 8:45 AM. Kickstart a day of adventure with a visit to the 'Moyenne Corniche' for 15 minutes. Enjoy the panoramic view of the port of Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Take a unique trip and visit the medieval village of Èze. Admire the splendid panorama of this beautiful location and discover the secrets of perfume with a free guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery. Your next stop is the Principality of Monaco, where you have time to discover the old town, the cathedral, the palace and the ceremony of the changing of the guard. Next, continue along the Formula 1 circuit to Monte Carlo with its casino and upscale shops. Have lunch in one of the many excellent restaurants in Monaco. Around 1:00 PM, your driver-guide will take you to Antibes, a city that combines nautical traditions and luxury pleasures. Visit the old town, the biggest marina of business and luxury in Europe—the port of the billionaires. Head to your next stop, Saint-Paul-De-Vence. Marvel at the 'jewel of Provence', where many painters and artists have resided. As you walk the streets of this medieval fortified village, you can taste centuries of history and artistic creativity. For your last destination, make way to the famous city of stars—Cannes. Explore the Beverly Hills of France, and take a stroll on the famous Croisette, enjoy luxury hotels, restaurants and shops. Above all, set foot on the famous red carpet festival film, like Hollywood stars.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Personal driver/guide Visit to perfumery Guide during tour stops (only if private option selected)
- The tour itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible