My Guide Website?
From Nice: Full-Day Monaco, Monte-Carlo & Eze Tour36 Reviews
Day sightseeing tour on the French Riviera from Nice to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo.
- Drive along the coastline roads and the famous Corniches
- Visit the charming medieval village of Eze
- Stroll in Monaco and Monte-Carlo
DescriptionEnjoy the panoramic view over Nice from Mt. Boron. Next, on the Middle Corniche stop at Eze, a medieval perched village with its crafts shops and breathtaking panorama. Take a guided tour of a traditional perfumery to discover the true essence of Provence. Visit the Old Town of Monaco, the famous 'Rock'. Tour Monte-Carlo and drive along the amazing Grand Prix circuit. Then enjoy some free time at Casino Square. Do some luxurious shopping, stroll along the stunning gardens, view the mega-yachts and chic casino or simply watch the rich and beautiful in their favorite haunts. Then drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco. See the typical Mediterranean villages and modern marinas. Admire the Bay and Citadel of Villefranche.
IncludesTransport by 8-seat luxury minivan with air conditioning Guide speaking the language of your choice Maximum 2 languages per minivan Guided visit of the Fragonard perfume factory
- Hotel pick-up will commence approximately 15 to 30 minutes prior to the tour start time
- The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation of your tour