My Guide Website?
From Nice: Lavender Fields & Verdon Gorge Guided Day Tour
Take a guided tour to the majestic fields of lavender and Gorge Verdon with a stop at the waterfall of Gorge Loup. Views of the turquoise green Verdon and visit the village of Moustiers Sainte Marie.
- Immerse yourself in the endless majestic lavender fields on a guided tour
- Discover the Gorge Verdon, one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe
- Visit the charming medieval village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie for lunch
- Admire the spectacular view of the Verdon, its deep gorges and turquoise waters
- Wander through the shops and boutiques of Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon
DescriptionExperience the wonders of Gorge Verdon with an unforgettable guided tour. Start by crossing the Gorge Loup with a 40-meter-high waterfall while taking in the breathtaking turquoise green of the Verdon. Stop at La Castellane for spectacular views of the canyon. Head to the village of Moustiers Sainte Marie, nestled under a rocky cliff and surrounded by mountains. Enjoy free time to explore the rich history of ceramic artisans. Next, visit Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon and wander through the shops and boutiques. Buy yourself unforgettable souvenirs and admire the immense fields of lavender.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels Driver and tour guide Water
- Assistance animals accepted