My Guide Website?
From Nice: Monaco Night Tour with Dinner Option4 Reviews
On this tour from Nice, enjoy the lifestyle of Monaco, play at the casino, and take the option to dine at the restaurant on the beach in Monté Carlo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Monte Carlo and its casino
- See a sunset view along Moyenne Corniche
- Drive on the Formula One Grand Prix racetrack
- Have the option to dine at Monté Carlo on the beach
DescriptionBy the Moyenne Corniche, conquer yourself by the magic sunsets of Monaco. Walking on the narrow streets of Monaco’s old town and the Prince’s Palace, see the colors and charms of the smallest country in the world. Be drawn into the extravagance of Monte Carlo and its casino, where even the craziest bets are allowed. Drive on the Formula One Grand Prix racetrack and play at the famous Casino of Monté Carlo with Monte Carlo’s 18th century old-fashion hotels and luxury boutiques. You can choose the option of having dinner at a local Monaco restaurant on the beach, which includes a starter, main course, dessert, and coffee. All drinks are extra. Enjoy the lifestyle of Monaco in front of the beach at one of the most beautiful places in the world.
IncludesDriver/ guide Parking Gasoline Toll fees
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible and don't forget to provide the supplier with exact information (email and phone number). Thank you for your understanding. monaco is an independent country its access can be refused to us as well as to the tourist not staying on this territory and simply wishing to visit their country at all times and without apparent reason, we are not responsible for these decisions and we cannot be blamed for this