My Guide Website?
From Nice: Private Provence Wine Tasting Experience2 Reviews
Explore the true heart of the Provence wine region by visiting its vineyards, gardens and wine cellars. Learn about the history of the castle and take a moment for wine tasting along with some delicious picnic style food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Visit the stunning Chateau St Martin Vineyard
- Explore the delightful Chateau Saint Roseline Vineyard
- Sample delicious French wines and food
DescriptionDiscover the fascinating wine region of Provence on a private wine-tasting tour. Explore ancient cellars and vineyards to immerse yourself in local history. Enjoy a variety of local delicacies paired with different types of traditional wine. First, visit the simply stunning Le Chateau de St Martin, Cru Classe de Provence which has produced wine since antiquity. Discover the history of the castle on a guided tour including the medieval underground cellar. Taste 6 wines accompanied by toast and tapenades in the garden or in the room of the arrows (depending on the weather). On the menu will be delights such as pissaladiere, tapenade, charcuterie, goat cheese taradeen and of course, a third of a bottle of wine. The next stop will be Le Chateau Sainte Roseline, Cru Classe Cotes de Provence which is located in the hinterland on millennial soil. Enjoy a guided tour of the chapel, the cloister (under reserve) and the wine cellar, followed by a tasting of 3 Cotes de Provence wines.
IncludesLive commentary onboard Professional driver/ guide Parking Gasoline Toll fees Air-conditioned minivan Drinks and picnic Museum entrance fees
- Keep in mind that wine tasting is for adults only If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control. Please consider a secondary tour time slot for the next day if possible