From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip35 Reviews
See the picturesque villages and lovely countryside of Provence on a small-group day trip from Nice. With your transport taken care of, you can sit back and enjoy the scenic drive to Provence.
- Marvel at the beautiful village of St. Paul
- Walk around a French perfume factory
- See the luxury lifestyle of Cannes
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip in Provence, where you'll be guided around some of the area's most famous countryside attractions. Arrive in the morning in Cannes and walk the famous Croisette Boulevard, by the Film Festival Palace, stopping at designer shops and smart sandy beaches. Then you'll drive through the charming Countryside of Provence to Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry, for a guided tour of a perfumery or you can spend free time visiting the old town. View the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the amazing perched medieval village of Gourdon. After lunch, you can wind down with the charming Loup Gorges. Finish-up in St Paul de Vence, the 2nd most visited village in France, home of impressionist painters, with ancient cobblestone lanes, ramparts and art galleries.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from selected hotels in Nice with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 8-seat minivan with air-conditioning Multilingual guide Guided tour of a perfume factory Food and drinks Entrance tickets
- Due to the timing of disembarkation and embarkation, this tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
- Complimentary pick-up is available from selected hotels in Nice with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300
- Pick-up will commence approximately 15 to 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability