My Guide Website?
From Nice: Riviera Tour by Open-Top Car57 Reviews
Discover the highlights of the French Riviera from behind the wheel of an open-top 2-seat vehicle. Use the onboard GPS system to create your own adventure.
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of the French Riviera from a fun open-top car
- Enjoy a drive through the resort towns, hilltop villages and coastal roads
- Take a stop and savor a local sandwich at La Voile Bleue beach bar and club
- Feel the warmth of the sun as you relax on the beach in Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Explore the famous Gallimard perfume factory in the village of Eze
DescriptionGet behind the wheel of a unique 3-wheel, open-top vehicle and see the sights of the French Riviera from a different perspective. Use the on-board GPS technology to help you find your way from the Promenade des Anglais with ease. Drive along the coastal roads to see stunning resort towns and hilltop villages, and join the jet set in the elegant principality of Monaco (not advised in July and august) Drive up Mont Alban to get a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, or relax on the only sandy beach in the area in Villefranche-sur-Mer. Stop to make a swim at Eze beach and see the stunning villa and gardens of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Visit the Gallimard perfume factory in the village of Eze and do a workshop on perfume creation, included in your tour.
IncludesFull tank of gas Unlimited mileage GPS navigation system Perfume workshop by Galimard in Eze city
- Make sure you have music and a full battery on your phone to play your own music in the car
- Make sure you bring your driver's license with you
- Bring your sunglasses and protection for your head
- You will be asked for a €500 deposit by credit card or cash on arrival
- You must be 21 years or older to drive the vehicle and 4 years or older to ride as a passenger
- The activity may be canceled in the event of rain