My Guide Website?
From Nice: Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour12 Reviews
Experience the diverse atmosphere of the French Riviera on a full-day tour from Nice. Visit the jet set resort of Saint-Tropez and get some free time to explore its humble beginnings. Marvel at the canals and unique houses of Port Grimaud.
- Visit the jet set resort of Saint-Tropez
- Get stunning views of the French Riviera
- Enjoy some free time to relax on the sandy beaches
- Take an optional boat cruise to see the celebrity villas
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Nice, and then discover the French Riviera in all its glory. Head to the glamorous resort town of Saint-Tropez, popular with celebrities since the 1920s. Enjoy some free time for lunch and to relax on the beach before making your way to the seaside town of Port Grimaud. Created by the architect François Spoerry in the 1960s, the port town is based around the marshes of the River Giscle. Marvel at the Venetian-style canals with their uniquely Provencal-style fisherman's houses. Upgrade your experience and add on the optional 1-hour boat cruise to admire Saint-Tropez from the sea. Cruise along the walls of the citadel to discover the Marine Cemetery, artistic neighborhoods and the luxury villas of celebrities.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Driver/guide Parking fees Gasoline Toll fees
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff