My Guide Website?
From Nice: Verdon Gorge Full-Day Tour84 Reviews
Discover the wonders of the Gorges de Verdon, including the largest lake in the region, the Lake of Sainte-Croix on a full-day tour from Nice. Explore charming small villages including Castellane, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, and many more top sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Airport: Private Transfer to/from Menton
- Discover Nice: 1-Hour Guided Segway tour
- Saint-Tropez: Kayak Experience in Ramatuelle Reserve
- The Italian Riviera: Full-Day Tour from Nice
- Marvel at France's 'Grand Canyon', the Verdon Gorge
- Admire magnificent panoramic views of Provence
- Visit the charming village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
- See the third largest lake in France, the Lake of Sainte-Croix at the foot of the Verdon Gorge
- Lose yourself in a sea of lavender fields
DescriptionStart your full-day shared group or private tour with a pickup from your accommodation in Nice and admire the famous Promenade des Anglais as you depart the city. With your guide, travel first to Castellane, a quintessentially-French, cultural village at the gates of the famous Verdon Gorge, and classified as a 'city of character'. Visit its ancient ramparts, and three listed monuments, including St. Victor's Church, the Clock Tower, and the Pentagonal Tower. Continue to the charming village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France and part of the phenomenal Verdon Natural Regional Park. From here, make sure to snap pictures of the idyllic Provence setting complete with lavender fields, panoramic views of the surrounding rocky mountains, and the blue waters of the Lake of Sainte-Croix, the third largest lake in France. Finally, return to your accommodation in Nice after a full day of memorable sightseeing.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide Shared or private tour (depending on option selected)
- Infant seats are available on request
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation
- The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff (please have a time slot ready the next day if possible)
- Lavender season is from June to mid-July (and it can vary depending on the weather conditions)
- You will have free time at the lake. So, you can bring swimsuits and towels with you
- A minimum 4 people per boking is required