My Guide Website?
Full-Day Monaco, Monte-Carlo & Eze Tour from Cannes20 Reviews
Enjoy a sightseeing day trip on the French Riviera from Cannes to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo.
- Enjoy a day trip of sightseeing on the French Riviera
- Visit the Old Town of Monaco
- Take a guided tour of a perfume factory
DescriptionFrom Cannes pass by a panoramic view over Nice from Mt. Boron. On the Middle Corniche stop at Eze – a medieval perched village with its crafts shops and breathtaking panorama. Enjoy a guided tour of a traditional perfumery, the true essence of Provence. Afterwards, visit the Old Town of Monaco. You will have time to visit the Palace (at your own expenses). Then, tour Monte-Carlo and drive along the amazing Grand Prix circuit. Have some free time at Casino Square. Here you can enjoy yourselves with luxurious shopping, strolling along stunning gardens, mega yachts, chic casinos… or simply watch the “rich and beautiful” in their favorite haunts. Then, drive along the spectacular coastline Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, with harbors, typical Mediterranean villages and modern marinas. Admire the Bay and Citadel of Villefranche before you return in Cannes.
IncludesTransfer by 8 seats luxury minivan with air-conditioning Guide Guided visit of the Fragonard perfume factory
- Due to the timings of disembarkation and embarkation, this tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
- Note that there is no cruise port pick-up available for this tour
- Maximum 2 languages per minivan
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control. Please have a second timeslot ready the next day if possible Please don't forget to provide the activity provider with exact information (email and phone number)