My Guide Website?
Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting40 Reviews
Experience the unique pleasures of the French Riviera on a tour that takes you to the world’s perfume capital and to charming medieval villages. Stroll along cobblestone streets, take in stunning views of the Mediterranean, and sample fine French wines.
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory in Grasse
- Enjoy lunch at a café in the medieval village of Valbonne
- Take in amazing views of the French Riviera from the tiny fortress of Gourdon
- Sample classic French wines at the Bellet vineyards
DescriptionHead to the quaint town of Grasse, known as the world’s perfume capital, on a full-day tour that begins with a pick-up at your accommodation in Nice, Monaco, or Cannes. You’ll visit the Fragonard perfume factory, and have a chance to explore the cobblestone streets of the Old Town. The small-group tour continues on, traveling the scenic roads to Valbonne, a charming medieval village, where you can take a break for lunch at one of the charming cafés. Drive along the Loup River, passing stunning waterfalls, and head up to the tiny fortress of Gourdon for sweeping views across the French Riviera. Afterwards you’ll stop at the Bellet vineyards, located just outside Nice. Visit the Chateau de Cremat, built in 1906, and enjoy incredible views of the sea and taste their red, rosé, and white wines.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan (8-seater) Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Wine tasting Entrance fees Food Tips
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at the time of booking. Baby seats are required for infants. Please request when making your booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now