My Guide Website?
Monaco 30/60-Minute Ferrari Driving Experience376 Reviews
Take the drive of your life behind the wheel of a Ferrari F458 on the French Riviera. Cruise along the scenic lanes of Eze and the amazing panoramic roads overlooking Monte-Carlo.
- Buckle up and get behind the wheel of a stunning Ferrari F458
- Opt to drive or be driven along panoramic French Riviera roads
- Experience the Monaco F1 circuit as you hear the roar of an V8 engine
- Look out over Monaco and the stunning views of the côte d'azur as you drive
- Explore the hillside villages of Eze la Turbie and drive on roads from movies
DescriptionEnjoy an exhilarating 30-minute or 1-hour drive at the wheel of a Ferrari F458 sports car in the French Riviera. Cruise on the famous panoramic roads and corniches of côte d'azur, overlooking Monaco and blue Mediterranean sea. Whether you choose to drive yourself or be driven, tours are available all year round. Once you are on board, listen to the thunderous roar of the perfectly tuned V8 engine of this legendary car. It is an almost mythical experience. From Monaco, in a car that truly turns heads with its unrivaled beauty, you can drive along some of the streets of the famous F1 Grand Prix circuit depending on traffic. Then after a short drive out of the principality, find yourself on the panoramic roads above Monaco. You can get a video souvenir of your Ferrari Experience on request, or receive a Ferrari Experience Certificate to take home as gift at the end of your tour. (Video must be arranged with the instructor before starting the tour).
IncludesInsurance Professional instructor
- A valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Driving license required with European letters, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary
- No deposit required. Insurance is included in the price
- In the event of bad weather conditions (rain or snow), the tour will be postponed or refunded (an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund)
- This tour is only available in French or English for the driver. (Must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently)
- At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15-minute segments (ask your instructor on site for details)
- Arriving late for the tour will mean the time will be deducted from the duration time of the tour
- No show, results in no refund