My Guide Website?
Monaco and Monte Carlo by Night 5-Hour Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in luxurious Monaco on this 5-hour night tour from a variety of locations on the French Riviera. Explore the famous sights in Monaco and Monte Carlo by night including the cathedral, the Prince’s Palace, and the casinos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Discover Principality of Monaco by night
- Drive along the world-known Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit
- Visit the casinos and the luxurious Hotel de Paris
- See the Prince’s Palace, the Cathedral, and the Oceanographic Museum in the Old Town
DescriptionThis 5-hour night tour will make your visit to Monaco a memorable one! You will first drive up to the 'High Corniche”, passing above the medieval village of Eze, before getting to the heart of luxurious Monaco. In Monaco’s Old Town you will see the Prince’s Palace and the cathedral built with white stone in the Neo-Romanesque style, where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier were married and buried. You will also see the Oceanographic Museum, home to exhibitions and collections of various species of sea fauna as well as a great variety of sea related objects including model ships, sea animal skeletons, tools, and weapons. You will then drive along the world-famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach the famous Casino Square of Monte Carlo with its voluptuous shops, enormous casinos, and remarkable sightseeing by night.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned car (WV Caravelle, Mercedes Viano & Vitto) Experienced driver/guide Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You can enjoy dinner on the tour upon request (EUR 40 per person). Baby seats are required for infants. Please request at the time of booking. Minimum participants for this tour: 4. There is a EUR 25 surcharge for departures outside Nice.