Hop-on Hop-off tours
Deals & Discounts
Sightseeing on wheels
Things to do for adults
Nature & adventure
Explore Nice according to your own schedule and interests with a 1-day or 2-day pass for the open-top hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off and on as often as you like to see sights such as Place Garibaldi, Promenade des Anglais and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:
If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Discover Nice at your own pace on board an open-top bus
Hop on and off as often as you like
Enjoy city views from the open-top upper deck
See the sights of Nice at your own pace and enjoy panoramic views from an open-top bus. Purchase a 1-day or 2-day pass for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and enjoy unlimited sightseeing opportunities.
You can redeem your voucher on board the bus at any stop along the route. Once on board, listen to an informative commentary via the audio guide. Get information on the most popular things to see and attractions to visit. Choose how much time you want to spend at each attraction and travel comfortably between sites.
Tour duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Stops are as follows:
1. Promenade des Anglais / Max Gallo : 4, Avenue Max Gallo, Nice
2. Cathédrale / Vieille Ville : 22, Boulevard Jean Jaurès, Nice
3. Port Lympia/Carnot : 1, Boulevard Carnot, Nice
4. Villefranche Octroi Sud : Opposite 10, Avenue Maréchal Foch
5. Villefranche Citadelle : Place Emmanuelle Philibert
6. Villefranche Octroi Nord : 2, Avenue Maréchal Foch
7. Ile de Beauté – Port Nord : Opposite 5, Place Ile de Beauté
8. Massenet-Promenade des Anglais Nord : 2, Promenade des Anglais
9. Congrès - Promenade des Anglais Nord : 30, Promenade des Anglais
10. Eglise Russe / Gambetta : 47, Avenue Thiers
11. Gare SNCF Poste Thiers : 23, Avenue Thiers
12. Congrès-Promenade des Anglais Sud : Opposite 15, Promenade des Anglais (sea side)
Transportation by open-top bus (1 or 2 days, depending on option booked)
Personal earphone sets (digital sound)
The bus runs every hour on the hour from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Stop 1
A full loop of the route without getting off takes 1 hour and 30 minutes
The church is closed from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM and on Sunday mornings
A reduced rate is available for children aged 4-11 years old
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund