My Guide Website?
Nice: Allianz Stadium and National Sports Museum Tour60 Reviews
Learn about the history of sport through the unique collections on sporting heritage at the National Sports Museum in Nice. Visit the Allianz Riviera Stadium, newly built for UEFA Euro 2016.
- Learn about the history of sport in France at the National Sports Museum
- Feel the spirit of UEFA Euro 2016 at the new stadium
- Go behind the scenes at the Allianz Riviera stadium
DescriptionSpend an enjoyable 2 hours on a visit to the National Sports Museum in Nice and touring the Allianz Riviera stadium. Tours are available in French and some information is translated into English. Allianz Riviera, Nice’s new stadium for the UEFA Euro 2016 is a venue full of positive energy. It was designed to meet the demands of hosting a football competition as significant as UEFA, while respecting the principles of sustainable development. During the tour you'll hear stories from the changing rooms, stand at the side of the pitch just like the players do and visit areas that are normally reserved for VIPs and the press.
IncludesGuided stadium and museum visit
- The ticket is valid for the day and time reserved
- The tour is free for children under 5 years of age