My Guide Website?
Nice/Cannes: Private Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Day Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a private full-day tour to discover the charming hilltop village of Eze. Follow your trip toward the principality of Monaco, discovering the legendary square of Monte Carlo in the process.
- Discover the medieval village of Eze
- Continue your trip to the Principality of Monaco
- Stroll around the Monte Carlo square
DescriptionExperience panoramic views from the cliff's roads leading from Nice to Monaco. At the picturesque bend in the road you'll discover the charming hilltop village of Eze, which contains an eagle nest and breathtaking views. Afterwards, you'll awaken your senses through a guided tour of a perfumery which will accentuate to you the true essence of Provence. Your trip will then continue towards the principality of Monaco, a multi-faceted country which will reveal its charm to you. You can wander through the old town, see the Prince's Palace, and encounter the majestic cathedral that hosts Grace Kelly's grave, as well as the outstanding Oceanographic Museum. Following that, an amazing lap of the Formula 1 track will lift the veil on the high precision of the Grand Prix drivers' skills. You'll then discover the legendary square of Monte Carlo to amuse yourself with luxurious shopping, stroll around the fancy cars and mega-yachts, or simply watch the city walk by from the renowned Café de Paris.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- Minimum numbers of 4 people per tour apply (there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements)
- Only foldable wheelchairs and strollers are accepted
- If you require infant seats, please request at time of booking