My Guide Website?
Nice: Clos des Roses wine tasting and lunch
Take a private tour of Clos des Roses Vineyard's estate and cellar near Cannes with a guide and hotel transfers included. Enhance your experience by adding a 3-course lunch and a wine tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Visit of the vineyard
- Sample delicious French wines and food
- Enjoy a guided tour of the estate
DescriptionClassified growth “Côtes de Provence AOC”, the “Clos des Roses” winery is real located between Cannes and Saint-Tropez. An exceptional place, it fits perfectly into the new era of wine tourism. Around the activity of the vineyard which is part of the rich palette of Côtes de Provence, enjoy a lunch in the charming restaurant, a guided tour of the estate and the cellar, as well as a tasting of 3 wines. Visit, wine tasting and the included lunch (starter, main course, dessert) can be added on checkout.
IncludesLive commentary onboard Professional driver/ guide Parking Gasoline Toll fees Air-conditioned minivan Drinks and lunch (select this at the end of the reservation process) Museum entrance fees
- pick up in Nice included for free pick up outside Nice can be organise with an extra charge of 90€ (payed directly the drive ray cash or credit card)