Nice Food Tour
Discover the gastronomical wonders of Nice on this walking tour through the charming downtown area. With a guide, visit a selection of gourmet eateries to sample local delicacies and products including typical French dishes and beverages.
- Visit historic eateries, modern cafes, and trendy restaurants
- Discover the city from a different perspective
- Taste the very best product Nice has to offer
- Try an array of traditional delicacies and drinks
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at the Fountain of the Sun, then set out on a food-lovers walking tour through the charming streets of Nice. Sample different kinds of artisanal olive oils and see how they're made. Or how about some classic Nice street food? A special savory pancake made with chickpea flour, crispy outside and soft inside, Socca is an essential of Nice Street Food. Pissaladière is a tasty onion tart, traditionally cooked in a wood oven and topped with olives and anchovies. Or imbibe in a typical Provencal wine with tapenade - olive-based with capers, anchovy, and divine olive oil. Very popular in the South of France, it is commonly enjoyed as a bread spread paired with a glass of Rosé. Try the specialties of Nice, cheeses flavored with olives or dried tomatoes, goat cheeses served with olive oil, ham, saucissons, and other charcuterie dishes. Follow up with a savory or sweet pie - your choice! Speaking of sweet, for a swan song, tuck into lavender or anise biscuits, lemon from Menton, or fresh homemade ice cream.
IncludesAt least 4 food stops Local French/English-speaking guide Water, wine, beer or soft drinks Walking tour
- The tour starts at 11:15 AM (Monday to Sunday) The tour will require a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, can be rescheduled to another time or date. You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer or soft drinks Children under 5 years old are free of charge Please note that the tour is always run in English and French.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability