Nice: Grand Tour by Segway233 Reviews
See the sights of Nice by eco friendly Segway on a grand tour that explores the architecture, cultural heritage, history, and unique landscapes of the French Riviera city. Cruise along the Promenade des Anglais, go to the fish market, and more.
- See the sights of Nice by eco friendly Segway
- Cruise along the Promenade des Anglais
- Enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill
- Glide through the baroque streets of the Old Town
- Capture photos of the curving coastline from the Rauba Capeu observation point
DescriptionExperience the French Riviera city of Nice by eco friendly, self-balancing Segway on a 2-hour or 3-hour tour, departing from the Promenade des Anglais after a short training session to ensure you are confident and comfortable on your vehicle. Cross the Old Town, admiring the picturesque streets of Provencal shops, baroque buildings, and a famous flower market. Learn about the Italian influence of the architecture as your guide shares anecdotes about the city’s history and suggests things to see and do for the rest of your stay. Continue past Place St-Francois, home to the daily fish market. Glide on to Place Garibaldi to marvel at the abundance of baroque buildings. Along the way, you will see - and can stop to take photos - of many of the city’s most beautiful monuments, including the former home of Matisse, pretty Place Rossetti, and Rauba Capeu, where you can take spectacular photos of the curving coastline. Your Segway will make light work of the ascent to Castle Hill, where you will find a city oasis in the landscaped gardens and waterfall. Take in the views of the Baie des Anges, mountains of the Alps, and port of Nice. Then, push the Segway to its limits by riding around at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph).
Includes15-minute Segway training session before departure Segway guide/instructor Segway and helmet Rain coat if needed Food or drinks
- • The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old. Please note that anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a minimum weight limit of 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and a maximum weight limit of 260 pounds (118 kilograms) to ride the Segway • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, and not recommended for people with inner ear problems • Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY