My Guide Website?
Nice: Grand Tour by Segway315 Reviews
See the sights of Nice on an eco-friendly guided Segway tour and explore the city's architecture, culture, history, and unique landscapes. Cruise along the Promenade and visit the flower market.
- See the sights of Nice by eco friendly Segway
- Cruise along the Promenade des Anglais
- Enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill
- Glide through the baroque streets of the Old Town
- Capture photos of the curving coastline from the Rauba Capeu observation point
DescriptionExperience the French Riviera city of Nice on an easy-to-ride, self-balancing Segway. Cruise through the city highlights on a 2-hour or 3-hour tour. Discover sights like the Old Town, Castle Hill, and Place Rossetti. Meet your guide and depart from the Promenade des Anglais after a short training session to ensure you are confident and comfortable on your vehicle. Cross through the Old Town, admiring streets lined with shops, baroque buildings, and a famous flower market. Learn about the Italian influence of the architecture as your guide shares anecdotes about the city’s history and suggests things to see and do for the rest of your stay. Continue past grand Baroque buildings like the Place St-Francois and Place Garibaldi. Stop to take photos at monuments like the former home of Matisse, Place Rossetti, and Rauba Capeu, where you can take spectacular photos of the curving coastline. Ascend Castle Hill, where you will find an oasis of landscaped gardens and a waterfall. Take in the views of the Baie des Anges, mountains of the Alps, and the port of Nice. Then, push the Segway to its limits by riding around at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph).
Includes15-minute Segway training session before departure Segway guide/instructor Segway and helmet Rain coat if needed
- • The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old. Please note that anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a minimum weight limit of 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and a maximum weight limit of 260 pounds (118 kilograms) to ride the Segway • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, and not recommended for people with inner ear problems • Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From €60.00€54.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today