My Guide Website?
Nice: Panoramic French Riviera E-Bike Tour39 Reviews BEST SELLER
Take in the best panoramic views of the French Riviera on a super-powerful e-bike. After departing from Nice, you will visit Villefranche/Mer, one of the most beautiful village and bay in the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide along the iconic Promenade des Anglais
- Take a picture stop at Rauba Capéu Quay, and enjoy wonderful views of the Bay of Angels
- Discover luxury yachts at the port of Nice
- Take in breathtaking panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Explore Old Villefranche and its citadel, then ride to the Fortress of Mont Alban
DescriptionMount your e-bike, and enjoy the most beautiful panoramic views of the French Riviera. You will start your tour with your bike in the easiest mode, on a large cycle lane of the Promenade des Anglais. Here you will be taught the technical aspects of you bike, and can get used to riding before beginning your tour. You will then ride by the Rauba Capéu Quay, a must see tourist attraction of Nice. You will travel along the port of Nice, before taking the road to Villefranche-sur-Mer following the cape of Nice, one of the most amazing roads in the French Riviera. You will then discover Villefranche-sur-Mer and its fortified citadel Saint-Elme, and enjoy a little break to explore the village or have a cold drink in Terrasse. On your way back, you will ride through the park of Mont Boron to reach the Fortress of Mont Alban. Your guide will give you some information from outside the fortress and you can enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view that this point has to offer.
IncludesE-bike rental Local guide (French or English) Helmets Raincoats (if necessary) Basket for your bike
- Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour A basket for your e-bike is included on request It is mandatory that participants know how to ride a bike Participants must have a certain fitness level and be able to ride 20 km