My Guide Website?
Nice: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise95 Reviews
See the iconic sites of the French Riviera on a unique and environmentally friendly solar boat tour. Take in views of stunning villas and coastline. Cruise on a silent odorless electric private boat.
- Sail among famous villas, magnificent coastline and spectacular yachts
- Soak up a silent odorless solar-powered boat
- Embark on private tour for families, friends or lovers
- Get the most by taking an award-winning solar-powered boat tour
DescriptionEnjoy a private and custom cruise from Beaulieu-sur-Mer that's perfect for friends, families, and couples. Discover from the sea the most picturesque perspectives of the Côte d'Azur, such as Pointe-Sainte-Hospice, the Mont-Alban, and Eze village and Villa Leopolda. Start from Beaulieu's marina (Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolis), between the city center of Monaco and Nice. Hop on an electric boat that's 100% solar-powered, silent, and odorless with the ability to cruise at a close distance to points of interest. Accompanied by a private guide, glide quietly over the crystal-clear waters. Soak up the spectacular coastline of the Riviera Heartland while passing near memorable yachts, villas, and other sights. As an added perk, the boat is also license-free, so you can take the opportunity to drive as well under the guidance of your private skipper guide. At the end of the tour, return to Beaulieu-sur-Mer's marina.
IncludesSolar-powered boat ride Skipper-Guide (ambassador of the Côte d'Azur) Sightseeing cruise
- Protect the cork deck, you may be asked to remove your shoes. Eating and drinking are not allowed if there is wind or waves
- The tour may be canceled during unfavorable weather and if this occurs you will be given a fair warning with the option to reschedule Swimming in the sea is only possible with the 2-hour option, subject to availability. The 1-hour option does not offer swimming time