Oceanographic Museum of Monaco Ticket247 Reviews
Visit Monaco's vast, 6500 square feet Oceanographic Museum and marvel at the wonders of the ocean in their faithfully reconstructed natural habitats.
- Learn all about the ocean and its inhabitants
- Discover the new area 'Monaco & the Ocean, from exploration to protection', with a modern, immersive and interactive scenography
- See almost 100 species of fish and over 200 kinds of invertebrates
- Marvel at the young seahorses, shoals of young clown-fish, octopuses and more
- Be amazed by the world's biggest curiosity cabinet of the sea
- Enjoy a bite to eat on the panoramic terrace while your children have fun at the Turtle Island playground
DescriptionEnjoy 6500 square feet dedicated exclusively to the sea and its wonders at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco. See more than 2000 specimens in their faithfully-reconstructed natural habitat. Learn about the scientific expeditions of Prince Albert I through the amazing objects in the museum's vast collections. Discover various Mediterranean species, learn about the diversity of the inhabitants of the coral reef and visit the amazing Shark Lagoon.
IncludesEntrance to the museum (Aquarium & Museum spaces)
- Due to COVID-19, there may be short wait at the front desk to exchange your voucher
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability