Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car4 Reviews
Enjoy a private half-day tour in the French Riviera as you are driven around in a vintage Citroën Traction Avant with as many as 3 other people. You will be able to create an itinerary based on your wishes and explore any part of the French Riviera.
- Drive around in a vintage Citroën Traction Avant from the 1950s
- Bring along your family or a close group of friends for a private tour
- Enjoy an intimate and unique French Riviera experience
- Customize your tour to see what interests you and your group most
- Take advantage of the deep, local knowledge of your professional driver
- Stop in any one of the small villages, such as: Eze, Gourdon, Tourrettes sur Loup, Saint Paul de Vence, Valbonne, Biot, or Mougins
- Go sightseeing in the famous French Riviera cities of Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Antibes, and Grasse
- Visit a perfume factory in Grasse
DescriptionSpend half a day in the French Riviera on a tour completely based on your wishes on board the mythic French car: the Citroën Traction Avant. This car was the world's first front-wheel-drive steel monocoque production car and successfully pioneered front-wheel-drive on the European mass car market. It was built from 1934 to 1957. Among the numerous sites on the Riviera, select the ones you most desire to visit. You can stop in the famous cities and villages, or travel quietly along the magnificent Estérel coast road from Cannes to Fréjus. As this is a private tour for your single group, you are free to manage the time you want to spend at each site. If you love a particular site and decide to stay a bit more than initially planned instead visiting another one, no problem. Additionally, if you are not quite certain what you want to see, allow your local driver to help you decide what best fits the interests of your group. Some examples of tours (you can see on the picture-map): · Cannes (La Croisette) – Mougins (Old Village with artists) – Grasse (perfume factory) – Gourdon (Medieval village) · Cannes (La Croisette) – Estérel cost road until Fréjus (Harbor) · Grasse (center of old city and perfume factory) - Gourdon (Medieval village) – Gorges du Loup road – Tourrettes sur Loup (sweet factory) To communicate your desired itinerary, please provide a detailed description at the time of booking by leaving a note in the comments field during the checkout process. If you would like something more customized, don't hesitate to ask. You will receive a reply very quickly that will let you know if this is possible for the provided duration of time, or if you should extend your booking. You can also simply ask for a proposed optimized itinerary in the area you want to visit.
IncludesMileage, parking, and toll fees Guided visit of the perfume factory in Grasse Guided visit of the sweet factory Entrance fees Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- This is your private tour. Don't hesitate to ask us any specific request for your tour. We will come back to you with a corresponding offer.
- The vintage car is not equipped for wheelchair access or for baby seats.
- Full refund in case of cancelation before 48 hours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability