My Guide Website?
Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud Full-Day Guided Tour2 Reviews
Explore the seaside resort of St. Tropez and its surrounding areas on this 9-hour tour. Visit Port Grimaud and see its small bridges, canals and colorful houses.
- Experience the beauty of Saint-Tropez in a single day
- Enjoy free time in St. Tropez and Port Grimaud
- Admire canals, bridges and colorful houses of Port Grimaud
- Explore beaches, markets, and promenades of St. Tropez
DescriptionExplore Saint-Tropez, one of the best-known resorts of Europe, a crossroads where writers, artists and celebrities meet. Enjoy the seaside destination on the French Riviera with live commentary from your guide. The tour starts from Nice. Arrive in the charming little village of Saint-Tropez. Visit its harbor where fishing boats, commercial vessels share mooring with the most luxurious yachts. Climb up the steps to the pretty medieval village. Pay a visit to the Annonciade Museum to admire artwork by prominent modern artists who worked in Saint-Tropez. Tour the Citadel with its naval museum. Make a stop at the coastal town of Port Grimaud. Admire its canals, bridges, boutiques and pastel-colored houses.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide
- Infant seats are available on request Food and drinks will not be served on the tour The tour does not include tips for the guide and entry fees to museums