The Italian Riviera: Full-Day Tour from Nice10 Reviews
Discover the charm of the Italian Riviera and enjoy the incomparable ambience of Italian markets in San Remo or Bordighera. Continue your escape toward Dolceacqua, a captivating village.
- Explore open-air Italian markets
- Visit the charming village of Dolceacqua
- Lose yourself in a fantastic journey through the Italian Riviera
DescriptionEnjoy a drive along the fabulous Italian Riviera on a full-day tour from Nice. You’ll visit open-air markets along the Riviera that are known for their leather goods, fashion and accessories. Continue your escape toward Dolceacqua, a captivating village with a stone bridge and castle. Enjoy a lunch (not included) and lose yourself in a delicious journey. When you are planning your tour please note that Thursday is market day in Bordighera, and Tuesday and Saturday in are market days in San Remo.
IncludesTransportation by 8-seat, air-conditioned mini-van Multi-lingual guide Lunch Personal expenses Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickups start about 15-30 minutes prior to departure time. You will be advised of your exact pick-up time when you reconfirm your tour.
- Minimum numbers of 4 people apply per tour. There is the possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In this event, an alternative or full refund will be offered.
- Maximum 8 travelers per minivan
- The tour is always guaranteed in English. The tour is also available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese from April to October only, on request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability