My Guide Website?
Provencal Wine Tours
, French Riviera https://www.myguidefrenchriviera.com/events/provencal-wine-tours
French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Visit some of the most famous wineries of Provence
- Go to the historic Château Saint-Martin for a tour of the cellar
- Marvel at the underground cathedral of wine at Château Font du Broc
- Taste wines of the Côtes de Provence appellation
- Stroll the medieval streets of picturesque Les Arcs sur Argens
- See mosaics by Chagall at the chapel of Sainte-Roselyne
DescriptionTour the Var commune in Provence on a half- or full-day wine tasting tour, and taste the famous Côtes de Provence AOC wines. Departing Cannes, drive towards Draguignan, close to the Operation Dragoon landing site of August 1944, when the Allies liberated the region from German occupation in World War II. Stop at the Château Saint-Martin, steeped in history and full of treasures. It has belonged to the same family since the 18th century and features exceptional wine cellars. After a guided tour, taste some of the wines and learn about the Provencal production. Continue to Château Font du Broc, an acclaimed estate of the Côtes de Provence appellation. The mood is set as soon as you step through the doors of the historic château. After a guided tour of the prestigious domain, visit the cellar to see a superb underground cathedral dedicated to wine. The 3rd domain of your tour will be Château Sainte-Roselyne, where the Romanesque chapel features works of art by Chagall, Giacometti, and Ubac. Visit the cellars and taste the wines of this historic winery, before continuing to the picturesque village of Les Arcs sur Argens, where you can wander the medieval streets at leisure.
IncludesPrivate transportation Driver/guide Petrol costs VAT (20%) Drinks Wine tasting
- Wine can be purchased direct from the domaines visited
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€710.00Buy Tickets!