My Guide Website?
3-Hour Segway Tour to Nice & Villefranche-sur-Mer21 Reviews
Glide along the seafront from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer on a 3-hour Segway tour, and discover the beauty of the French Riviera from a different perspective. Travel in small groups for a more intimate experience on an eco-friendly tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Airport: Private Transfer to/from Menton
- Discover Nice: 1-Hour Guided Segway tour
- Saint-Tropez: Kayak Experience in Ramatuelle Reserve
- The Italian Riviera: Full-Day Tour from Nice
- Discover the beauty of the French Riviera from the comfort of a Segway
- Glide along the seafront from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Enjoy some free time to look at the Cocteau paintings in the chapel of St. Pierre
- Travel along the famous Promenade des Anglais
- See the unique fishing boats in Nice Port
DescriptionDiscover the French Riviera from a different perspective on an eco-friendly Segway tour from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer. Meet with your guide and small group of no more than 7 people for a short training session on how to operate your personal transporter. Then, set off along the picturesque Promenade des Anglais, heading for the Rauba - Capéu lookout (in Nice dialect, 'Where Hats Fly Away'). Hear historical anecdotes of the areas you see. Your guide can also take souvenir photos of you on your Segway during short breaks. Admire the busy Port of Nice, and see the unique fishing boats called 'Les Pointus.' Continue along the coast road, enjoying the sea breeze and sky-blue waters as you travel the gently rolling terrain towards Villefranche-sur-Mer. Upon arrival in the idyllic waterfront town, discover the medieval Citadel and narrow streets. Enjoy few minutes of free time to take photos of the impressive harbor, see the Jean Cocteau paintings in the chapel of Saint Pierre, or enjoy a snack at one of the many outdoor cafés. Then glide back to Nice and climb the hills for the Mont Boron and its panoramic views.
Includes15-minute Segway training session before your departure Segway instructor and tour guide Helmets Rain coats if needed
- Please note that the minimum age for this activity is 12 years old. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The minimum weight requirement is 100 pounds (45 kilograms), and the maximum weight allowed is 260 pounds (118 kilograms) • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or those with inner ear problems • Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link