My Guide Website?
Nice: Small Group Cruise to Cap Ferrat100 Reviews
Set sail on a cruise from Nice to Cap Ferrat in a rigid inflatable boat. Enjoy an unforgettable excursion across the French Riviera, take a refreshing dip in the sea, and go snorkeling.
- Dive into the refreshing waters and take a swim in the ocean
- Explore a protected ocean area and see colorful marine life
- Enjoy a picturesque cruise from Nice to Cap Ferrat
- Admire Villefranche-sur-Mer, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, and more
- Marvel at the beauty of the French Riviera on a scenic cruise
DescriptionMeet your friendly crew at Nice Port, then set sail along the glistening coastline of Nice. Soak up panoramic views of the French Riviera and feel the wind in your hair as the boat cruises towards Cap Ferrat. As you sail, learn about this luxury destination, which is home to Hollywood stars and often used as the film set for glamorous movies. Pass by the charming fishing village of Villefranche-sur-Mer, admire the villas of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and marvel at the sandy beaches of Beaulieu-sur-Mer. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the sea, then go snorkeling in search of colorful marine life. Enjoy views across the ocean and soak up the magic of the moment before returning to port.
IncludesCruise Captain Lifejackets Fuel and harbor taxes Water
- Please note, for safety reasons, the local partner may cancel or postpone the tour in case of bad weather conditions
- It is recommended, but not mandatory, to bring your own snorkeling kit • The captain reserves the right to modify or shorten the excursion in the case of unfavorable weather or inappropriate behavior by passengers on board. If this happens you will not be eligible for compensation, reimbursement, or postponement of the tour. • The swimming break is unsupervised