My Guide Website?
Calanques of Cassis, Aix-en-Provence & Wine Tasting Day Tour1 Reviews
Visit the scenic town of Cassis and its UNESCO-listed calanques by boat. Explore Aix-en-Provence on a 9-hour tour. Discover the history of French wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Airport: Private Transfer to/from Menton
- Discover Nice: 1-Hour Guided Segway tour
- Saint-Tropez: Kayak Experience in Ramatuelle Reserve
- The Italian Riviera: Full-Day Tour from Nice
- Explore the narrow Calanques of Cassis
- Discover old town of Aix-en-Provence and its fountains
- Take a boat cruise around Massif des Calanques
- Enjoy a tasting session of the region’s famous wines
DescriptionJoin this tour of Aix-en-Provence, a town filled with elegance to be seen and savored in its lively streets and squares. It is known as the City of a Thousand Fountains, a reminder of its origins as a Roman spa town. History is the backdrop of everyday life here. Combine the fun of shopping and the nobility of the town's heritage. Enjoy terrace cafés and architectural charm. Take a stroll through the town and admire the wonders of the Baroque era. The bastides are enhanced by gardens. Each fountain has its secrets, each private mansion has its stories, waiting to be discovered. Move onward to Cassis, one of Provence’s prettiest coastal villages. Explore its calanques, small fishing port, colorful houses, wine, and sea urchins. Cassis is a shining diamond on the shores of the Mediterranean. Take a small-boat cruise around Massif des Calanques made up of limestone cliffs that plunge into the Mediterranean. Explore the beauty of this magical and enchanting spot. Discover the ancestral history of the French wine of this magnificent region.
IncludesVisit of Calanques by boat Round-trip transfers from hotel Professional guide Air-conditioned vehicle
- Infant seats are available on request Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible and don't forget to provide the supplier with exact information (email and phone number)