My Guide Website?
Day trip to Monaco from Nice2 Reviews
Discover the mystery of Monaco and see hidden treasures, the most important sights and the casino of Monaco!
- Discover the hidden treasures of Monaco
- See all the most important sights of Monaco
- Feel like a billionaire for a while
- Enter the legend of the casino de Monaco
DescriptionDon't miss (if possible) the ritual at the palace square where the changing of the guards takes place at 11.55 am (not guaranteed in case of rain, traffic jam or any other delays). And of course no visit to Monaco is complete without experiencing the Formula 1 circuit, and then you will have some free time at casino square where you can enjoy yourself with luxurious shopping, strolling through stunning gardens .... or simply watching the 'Rich and the Beautiful' in their favorite haunts. Between sky and sea, Eze, most prestigious medieval village on the French Riviera, has two features. It is at once a hilltop village and a small seaside resort, with protected beaches. You will also discover the secrets of perfume with a visit to the Fragonard perfume factory. Two square kilometers, that is the surface area of the smallest state in the world! Yet, Monaco's influence is international. Cradle of luxury, Monaco appeals due to its ambivalence, somewhere between modernity and tradition. Monaco of its cramped space, Monaco hides a lot of wealth: its old town, the cathedral and the famous Formula One circuit and to crown the event you will have the opportunity to be taken round the track with your guide commentary. Enjoy a aperitif at the Café de Paris recalling the old Parisian bistros. You will be enchanted by the unique and trendy atmosphere of Monte-Carlo by night you could taste a delicious dinner in one of the numerous restaurants. Finally, let yourself be charmed by the extravagance of Monte-Carlo and the casino where you can try your luck at gambling.
IncludesGuided tour Transport
- Conditions of admission to the Casino de Monaco
- Admission charges: 10 EUR for persons over 18 with ID control
- Tourist groups wishing to visit the Casino de Monte-Carlo during gaming hours (starting from 2pm) must enter as individual clients and meet requirements (e.g. dress code).