My Guide Website?
Discover Nice: 1-Hour Guided Segway tour155 Reviews
Explore central Nice, including the old town, on an hour-long Segway tour that takes in the cityâ€™s most beautiful sites. After a short training session youâ€™ll be on your way with a knowledgeable guide whoâ€™ll show you busy markets and lovely squares.
- Ride a Segway along Niceâ€™s famous Promenade des Anglais
- Discover the cityâ€™s main attractions quickly and comfortably
- Broaden your knowledge about Nice and its history from your experienced guide
DescriptionMeet your guide on the Promenade des Anglais, Niceâ€™s famous esplanade along the Mediterranean Sea. After a briefing and a training session youâ€™ll head off to experience Nice by Segway. See the sights of one of Franceâ€™s most beautiful cities on this 1-hour tour. Youâ€™ll start out by riding past shops, museums, and restaurants on your way to the Cours Saleya, an open-air marketplace overflowing with fragrant flowers and fresh local foods. Your guide will tell you about Niceâ€™s history, take photos of you on your Segway, and suggest things to see and do later in the day. Glide along the narrow alleys of the old town and visit lively Place Rosetti, where youâ€™ll find an abundance of cafÃ©s and people-watching opportunities. Continue past Place St-Francois, the site of a daily fish market, and on to Place Massena, the cityâ€™s main square, lined with palm trees and red Italianate buildings. Finish off with a visit to the lush Jardin Albert I, a modern green space with palms and flowers, before returning to the Promenade des Anglais, where your Segway tour ends.
Includes15-minute Segway training session Segway instructor as your tour guide Helmets (provided and required) Raincoats (if necessary) Food and drinks Personal expenses
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- Anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The minimum weight is 100 pounds (45 kilograms), and the maximum weight is 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- The tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no toilet facilities at the departure point
- Up to 50 Segways are available; to book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now