My Guide Website?
From Cannes: Beautiful hilltop villages on French Riviera
Discover the authenticity and charm of the medieval villages of French Riviera Countryside. Explore and enjoy breathtaking landscapes and picturesque villages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Visit Grasse, the “capital of flowers and perfumes”
- Learn the secrets of perfume production at Fragonard perfume factory
- Discover Gourdon, an open balcony on the Gorges du Loup and the Mediterranean
- Admire Tourrettes-sur-Loup, a charming medieval village called “City of Violets”
- Enjoy the visit of St Paul de Vence - a “little terrestrial paradise”
DescriptionVisit Grasse, a city of perfumes since the 17th century, today the world capital of perfumery. It is also called the “capital of flowers and perfumes” where you are offered a visit of the Fragonard perfume factory. Discover Gourdon, the village perched as an eagle’s nest on the top of a rocky spur at 760 meters above sea level offers a magnificent panorama. Gourdon is an open balcony on the Gorges du Loup and the Mediterranean. This picturesque feudal village with authentic charm, rightly deserves to be ranked among the 156 Most Beautiful Villages of France. Admire Tourrettes-sur-Loup, a charming medieval village perched on a rocky spur. It is called “City of Violets” because it is the only village in France where this flower is grown as a single or main plant. Enjoy the visit of St Paul de Vence. Painters, writers, musicians, film-makers came to Saint-Paul de Vence from all over the world to enjoy this “little terrestrial paradise”, play petanque, dedicate themselves to the arts and to make Saint-Paul de Vence a myth.
IncludesAir-conditioned vehicle Professional driver/guide Fragonard perfumery guided visit
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking A minimum of 4 people per booking is required If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible