My Guide Website?
From Cannes: Ferry Tickets to Sainte-Marguerite Island6 Reviews
Book your round-trip ferry ticket from Cannes - Sainte Marguerite ( Lérins Islands): Royal Fort Cell of the Man in the Iron Mask, forest, cove, swimming, underwater museum restaurants, snacks, picnic
- Visit the Fort royal with the museum and the cell of the Man in the Iron Mask
- Walk through the forest or along the shore
- Have a picnic on the beach ideal spots for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling
- Don't miss the beautiful Bateguier natural lake and wild bird sanctuary
- whilst snorkeling, discover the unique underwater museum
DescriptionDiscover the isle of Sainte-Marguerite of the Lérins Islands with this round-trip ferry ticket from Cannes. Enjoy the day at your own pace, walking, sunbathing, and swimming. See the mysterious Man in the Iron Mask’s cell and explore the island’s tranquil forest, coves, and beaches. Upon arrival, choose to take a walk through the forest along the shore near the Bateguier pond, an ideal place for birdwatching. Continue to the must-see Royal Fort, where you can travel back to antique times and learn the island’s history. At the fort, find the Man in the Iron Mask’s cell and visit the Museum of the Sea with its large collection of underwater archeology. For lunch, stop at a restaurant near the water or enjoy a picnic on the beach before returning to Cannes.
IncludesRound-trip ferry ticket
- If you are late or decide to change the date of your visit, it is not a problem, your booking will be validated when we give you your boarding pass. the tickets are not refundable, the boarding pass can be used once at any time Lunch is not included