My Guide Website?
From Nice: Day Trip to Monte Carlo and Monaco Coast3 Reviews
Discover the highlights of the French Riviera between Nice and Monaco on a guided tour. Visit a famous perfume factory.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the famous Monte Carlo Casino and the Prince’s Palace of Monaco
- Marvel at breathtaking views of Nice, Villefrance, Cap Ferrat, and La Turbie
- Learn how perfume is made at the Fragonard factory in Eze
- Spend free time shopping and sightseeing in Monaco
DescriptionSpend a day taking in the panoramic views of the French Riviera and exploring its top towns and attractions. Enjoy a guided tour with ample free time to browse shops and walk along the seafront. Get picked up by your driver in Nice and admire the Promenade des Anglais and the Bay of the Angels. Enjoy the panoramic view of Villefranche over Cap Ferrat, known for its exclusive villas. Explore the former fishing village of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, a melding of luxury and tradition. Take in the exquisite views of Monaco during a stop at La Turbie and see the ancient Roman Trophy of Augustus monument. Continue on to Eze, a medieval village perched on a hill, which offers more breathtaking views. Tour the famous Fragonard perfume factory and learn how scents are produced. Enjoy both guided and free time in Monte Carlo to discover its museums, monuments, cathedral, and Formula 1 race track.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Professional tour guide Guided visit of Fragonard perfumery
- Child car seats can be requested during the booking phase The private tour option includes pickup in any of the following cities: Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Villefranche